Grandslots Win a Car Competition Rules:
- Any person who under the age of 18 years, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into category of excluded persons, are expressly prohibited from participating in this promotional competition;
- This promotional competition is exclusive to players at Grandslots sites within the Western Cape Province. The promotional competition is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members;
- Each player who cashes out R500 or more will be eligible to complete 1 (one) ticket to enter the draw.
- The following prizes will be won:
- 1st prize is a Hyundai Grand i10 1.0 Fluid Manual valued at R200 000
- 2nd prize is a Big Boy Adventure 150RS Scooter valued at R20 000
- 3rd prize is a voucher for 2 nights at a Sun International Hotel valued at R8000
- The vehicle prizes includes any registration and delivery costs.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of a random draw.
- The draw(s) will be held on 16 November 2018 and are inclusive of all entries made across the various Grandslots LPM sites (i.e. each site is not conducting its own promotional competition).
- The winners will need to present themselves together with a SA identity document, SA driver’s licence or passport, within 7 days during office hours (inclusive of weekends, but excludes public holidays) of being notified of their wins to collect their prizes. Winners will be contacted using their contact information provided on their entries.
- After the expiry of the 7th day the person concerned will forfeit their prize without any compensation. In such cases a re-draw will take place for the prize(s) concerned;
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash;
- All decisions pertaining to the draws are final and binding and Grandslots reserves the right not to respond to correspondence;
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotional competition may be disqualified;
- Every participant in the promotional competition shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
- Queries related to the rules of this competition may be directed to the Route Operator.
- Copies of these rules are available here.
GRANDSLOTS SUPPORTS RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING.
Gambling only for persons 18 years and older. Winners know when to stop.
National Responsible Gambling Programme Toll-Free Counselling Line: 0800 006 008. Grandslots is licensed by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.